Xdapter™: 6-in-1 invisible adapter
- Plug in & Play - place the magnet on the back of your phone, tablet or laptop and plug in the Xdapter. All the functions of the Xdapter works without any third party app and connect automatically. No third party app is needed.
- No more dongles - it attaches to the back of your device, so you don't have to worry about any dongles.
- Ethernet port - faster internet, stabile connection & data security.
- Two USB 3.0 ports - connect mouse & keyboard, or help your friends charge their phones.
- HDMI - connect to any monitor of your choosing. The Xdapter is generally compatible with all android phones that run android 6 or newer. If you are uncertain that your phone can use HDMI, then contact your phone provider.
- Kickback stand - safe grip while you are playing mobile games, and to stabilize your phone while you are watching streams or playing with mouse and keyboard.
- 3.5 mm audio jack - plug in your headphones for optimal sound.
- USB-C charging - charge your device at all times with the Xdapter.
- Not yet compatible with Nintendo Switch.
Place the magnet on the back of your phone, tablet or laptop and plug in the Xdapter. All the functions of the Xdapter works without any third party app and connect automatically.
Gamers around the world have been using cable internet for pc- and console gaming for a long time. We thought it was time for the mobile gaming community to start enjoying the perks of faster speed, stable connection and data security.
The Kickback stand works great for securing a safe grip while you are playing mobile games, and to stabilize your phone while you are watching streams.
Most new phones do not have an audio jack anymore. Since this is a very important feature in gaming, and in everyday life, we made sure to include an audio jack.
With the Xdapter you are able to charge your device at all times with USB-C.
You can have a complete gaming station origin from your phone. Experience your favorite mobile games like never before.
Skip your bulky computer at work a few days of the week. With the Xdapter you can have a complete workstation while using your phone.
How Flashe Started
For as long as he can remember, Oskar "Dodde" Ödmark have played video games. In 2014 he suffered from a shoulder injury related to movement with a computer mouse and took a break from gaming, with rehab training for almost 2 years.
After struggling for so many years with high friction and unstable movement, he wanted to find a solution for the problems that gamers encounter everyday. He then developed the first edition of the Flashe Gaming Glove. For the first time in many years, he didn't feel the stress on the shoulders that he usually would after long hours in front of the computer, and his gameplay was improving drastically. Oskar knew that this was something that could potentially help millions of people around the globe.
With a never ending passion for gaming and everything that surrounds it, Oskar launched Flashe Gaming Group in 2018. The first Kickstarter campaign became an immediate success, and this enabled Flashe Gaming Group to extend their product portfolio. With new innovation and design, they aim to revolutionize the gaming industry in order to facilitate and simplify the users technological experience, while always keeping the ergonomic aspect in mind.
Today, Flashe is one of the biggest supplier in the world when it comes to ergonomic & performance enhancing gaming products.
Easy to connect, easy to install, all in less than 10 seconds.
I use this everyday and it's honestly the best adapter ever. I love the ethernet port
You connect this to your smartphone/tablet and connect a USB-mouse to the Xdapter. MAGIC!!! A mouse pointer appears on the screen and you can click on everything you used to touch. Sadly, not all devices support the HDMI on the Xdapter. It doesn't work on a Fairphone 3 and it doesn't work on a new Amazon Fire Tablet. This is not Xdapters fault, because these devices block HDMI connections, but it should be mentioned. Anyway: I would buy it again!